Work at the YWCA Palm Beach County
If you want to work in a positive upbeat environment where every second of your work day goes toward improving the lives of others, then the YWCA might be the place for you! At the YWCA of Palm Beach County, we hire the most passionate, skilled, energetic, and happy people! If you meet that criteria and your experience aligns with an open position listed here, we encourage you to apply today!
Currently there are no openings – please check back!
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. We have no open positions available at this time, but we are always accepting applications. If a position should become available in the future, the opening will be posted here.
You can still make a difference for our organization by volunteering. This is a great way to explore if our organization would fulfill your career objectives. Visit our Volunteer page to discover opportunities that may be of interest to you.
The YWCA of Palm Beach County offers some benefits to part-time employees and these benefits to full-time employees:
- Health Insurance - A group medical plan, group dental plan, and group vision plan offers comprehensive coverage to eligible employees and their eligible dependents. The YWCA of Palm Beach County covers a portion of the premiums.
- Short-term Disability - All eligible employees may elect short-term disability to cover the employee for 12 weeks, if disabled. This is an employee-paid option.
- Life Insurance - A company-paid group life insurance plan is available to eligible employees. Employees may purchase additional life insurance for themselves and their eligible dependents.
- Time Off From Work - Eligible employees receive ten paid holidays per year, paid vacation and paid sick time.
- Retirement Plan - All eligible employees are enrolled in a non-contributory pension plan after two years of employment.