Helping Women Overcome Domestic Abuse
YWCA of Palm Beach County has created an ecosystem that supports, empowers, and educates domestic violence survivors while also moving the needle in preventing future violence. That ecosystem thrives thanks to community partners and donors. We partner with banks, educational institutions, employment sites, and other entities to strengthen the network of services available to survivors and their children.
Immediate Partner Needs
- Coaches of middle school and high school sports to join our "Coaching Boys Into Men" program. Click here to learn more about the program.
- Coaches of middle school and high school sports teams to encourage athletes to participate in our "Athletes as Leaders" program, more information can be found here.
- Banks and financial institutions to provide financial literacy, credit repair counseling, and budgeting classes
- Organizations to help prepare income tax returns
- Tutors to assist women with college entrance exams; high school equivalency exams; etc.
To sign up to become a program partner, please complete this form and email it to Melissa Wiley at firstname.lastname@example.org